The Holly Springs Roofing Company
It all began with the ambition to be the best roofing company in the Triangle. This desired was fueled by an unquenchable thirst to provide the best quality and care for our community members. Growing up in the Triangle, we know first hand the importance of quality care when it comes to your home. Our company decided to focus our attention on the fast growing community of Holly Springs, North Carolina as more and more people move to Holly Springs every year. We understand the time and attention needed to make sure that your home is provides the absolute highest care for you and your family.
At The Holly Springs Roofing Company, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. Our customer relations is one of the biggest aspects that sets us apart from other roofing companies. We are not just some other “roofing company in Holly Springs, North Carolina”. Finding the right contractor to install a roof is as important as choosing the style and material. The homeowner needs to be sure that the contractor is operating legally, is insured, and has the means and intention to provide any necessary after-sales service. In order to give our customers “peace of mind” when it comes to finding the right roofing contractor, The Holly Springs Roofing Company only works with contractors that fulfill the below requirements:
- Legal Requirements: All of our contractors are licensed to work in the state of North Carolina. Our contractors offer warranties on the workmanship and the roofing materials are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Insurance: All of our contractors carry both liability insurance as well as worker’s compensation insurance. Liability ensures that you as the homeowner are not personally liable for accidental damage that occurs on your home. Worker’s Compensation Insurance protects the homeowner from any liability that may occur if a worker is injured while working on the property. Are their other companies that offer a lower rate? Sure, but generally those companies don’t carry insurance and this poses a dangerous opportunity for you as the homeowner.
When you choose to use The Holly Springs Roofing Company to address your roofing needs, you will have the peace of mind that only the best contractors are sent to address your situation. When it comes to the roof over your head, it is important to never take short cuts. Hire a professional that guarantees their work. Not one that just wants to make money.
To see a full list of our services, click here.
The Process of Installing and Repair a Roof
We certainly understand the expense that goes into installing or repairing your existing roof. With any expense, there comes a level of uncertainty. In order to help you fully understand what to expect, when you call The Chapel Hill Roofing Company, you can expect the following steps:
- The Assessment: Once you call our company, one of our qualified contractors will visit your home to access your roof. After meticulous measurements and a full roof examination, the contractor will consult with you in regard to the necessary steps for your roof. You as the homeowner will then have a full packet of information to decide your next step.
- The Proposal: After the assessment of your roof, the contractor will propose a plan to fix your roof. In some instances, the homeowner’s insurance company may provide the complete funds for the roof repair or replacement depending upon the circumstances. The contractor will help you through the process of speaking with your insurance company.
- The Contract: Once the job has been agreed upon, the contractor will provide a contract detailing the type of roof, the materials, the start and end date, and the breakdown of costs. There will be an option for a payment schedule if the homeowner desires to break the entire cost down in the manageable payments.